Paid Marketing Interns
Organization: Ayers Basement System
Job Description: Ayers Basement Systems is looking for motivated interns to assist with the company’s marketing efforts. The ideal candidates will be detail-oriented, enjoy writing and have excellent communication skills. They also must be honest, innovative and responsible.
Potential duties may include:
- Creating and posting content on the company’s websites
- Writing blogs, social media posts, press releases and other marketing materials
- Taking photos and video
- Conducting online research
- Preparing reports and spreadsheets
- Organizing materials for trade shows
- Data entry
- Representing the company at designated trade shows
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled in a marketing, advertising, public relations or business program
- Interested in construction, building science, and related subjects
- Ability to work 10 - 20 hours per week
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
In business since 1981, Ayers Basement Systems is a growing, multi-million dollar organization with more than 100 employees. The company is part of the Basement Systems international contractor network and has a reputation as Michigan’s leader in basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, and foundation repair. Ayers is headquartered in Lansing and has representatives throughout the state.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates should apply by sending a resume and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com. Please include “Marketing Intern” in the subject line. Equal Opportunity Employer
Date Posted: 02/13/2017
Date Expired: 05/31/2017
Community Outreach Coordinator
Organization: Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS
Job Description: Primary Purpose:
The Community Outreach Coordinator’s role is to promote the REALTOR image in the community. The Community Outreach Coordinator is the face of the organization, is responsible for building strategic relationships and bridges the gap between the REALTORS and the community. Position also establishes relationships with new members to make them feel welcome and part of the organization.
-Develop and coordinate opportunities for REALTORS to volunteer in community-based events, cultivate strategic partnerships through community outreach activities, plan and execute outreach activities , recruit and retain volunteers for outreach initiatives
-Maintain relationships with collaborative partners and cultivate new ones
-Serve as the Staff Liaison for the Community Enhancement Crew
-Represent organization in a variety of public settings (community meetings and serve on committees) to increase REALTOR awareness
-Facilitate New Member Orientation, establish relationships with new members by conducting welcome call, manage the new member orientation email marketing campaign and record marketing analytics
-Reach out to current/potential affiliate members to renew their membership
-Evaluate needs of community groups
-Write and submit grant applications to secure funding for -Community Involvement and Placemaking
-Obtain sponsorship's for various events
-Coordinate two annual Affiliate Trade Shows
-Manage association Instagram
Education, Skills and Abilities:
Bachelor’s degree in a specialized area of study: Communication, Marketing, Public Relations, Hospitality. Minimum of one year experience coordinating events and volunteers, Proficient in Microsoft Office, publishing or design software and social media. Successful experience in grant management (writing, being awarded and follow up). Familiarity with Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
Special Position Requirements:
Strong Interpersonal and communication skills, keyboarding, detail oriented, telephone skills, highly organized, excellent public speaking and presentation skills, ability to motivate staff and volunteers, networking skills, ability to maintain confidential information, ability to perform several tasks concurrently, meet deadlines, committed to serving REALTORS and creating awareness about their dedication in the community, analytical, ability to build rapport and form strong relationships with members and non members.
The above statements should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties that may be performed of the individual in this position. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Application Procedure: To Apply:
Please email resume, cover letter and include contact information for 3 professional references to Director of Accounting and Human Resources, Julie Franklin, at firstname.lastname@example.org. All application materials must be submitted no later than 5:00 pm EST Tuesday, February 28, 2017.
Contact: Julie Franklin
Date Posted: 02/13/2017
Date Expired: 03/01/2017
Job Description: A leader in the client services sector we're branching out and excepting new applicants to work within different departments of our company.
As a Consumer Assistance Specialist, you're primary duty is to provide specialized support to our present consumer base.
You are going to be a huge part to our achievement as our Customer Support team as you will be the face of the company.
In this position, you will be required to be pleasant, engaging, able to think on you're feet, and to love servicing our
customers. Our company is growing quickly, and this is a position of growth.
We aresearching for several individuals who display determination and drive to be a part of our team.
We need client-oriented service reps to supply products and products and services information.
This position pays is $15 - $19 hourly Full time and pt hours available
PLEASE APPLY@..==>>> TCQDATA.COM/?JO
Application Procedure: email@example.com
Date Posted: 02/12/2017
Date Expired: 03/31/2017
Organization: Vanguard Public Affairs
Job Description: Vanguard Public Affairs is seeking a Vice President for our Lansing, Michigan-based headquarters. The Vice President is expected to be immersed in the company, community and industry and to represent our clients and the company’s beliefs and values at their very best. This position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with impeccable writing skills and the emotional maturity to work both on teams and independently. Prior experience working in the private sector or with multi-client firms preferred.
Candidates should have majors in integrated public relations, advertising, journalism, or a similar field. The candidate should have a portfolio of work demonstrating capabilities in the latest PR trends (data-driven and multichannel marketing).
The ideal candidate should have a success record in recruiting clients and be able to secure new clients upon employment. The ideal candidate would have experience with election campaigns.
With nearly two decades of experience providing communications counsel to leaders in the public, philanthropic, and private sectors, Vanguard Public Affairs specializes in issue management, political advocacy, and image consulting.
Our expertise in multiple arenas - from financial communications to education, health care, environment, energy, and defense, technology and others - helps to ensure our clients receive premier service.
Vanguard Public Affairs currently has a team of 10 employees, as well as external partners and contractors, who represent 14 clients in three states in the education, energy, health care, defense, and social justice arenas. We also represent political candidates and specialize in the passage of local millages and bond initiatives.
Collaborate with Vanguard team members and clients to set the strategy and roadmap for all internal and external communication strategies.
• Maintains media relations for clients and the company through personal contact, staff and external entities.
• Provides strategic direction for a wide range of clients in the public, private, and non-profit arenas.
• Promote Vanguard Public Affairs to the public in a manner that enhances credibility and brand awareness.? Responsible for the development and dissemination of external communications, media relations, and public relations for the company.
• Responsible for the design and implementation of policies and programs to promote a favorable public image for clients, effectively representing them externally to a host of targeted audiences.
• Build effective relationships within the business and with key customers to improve the communication and identification of key priorities while managing expectations and delivering solutions that drive business growth.?Help the CEO problem solve on business strategies and issues that extend well beyond matters of communication and internal messaging.? Be an advocate for the culture and environment that fosters our brand image.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
• A minimum 10 years of broad-based, progressive leadership in the public affairs, public relations, and/or internal company communications functions. An understanding of governmental operations is preferred but not required. Competency in campaign and elections is preferred.
• Proven experience thinking strategically to direct public relations and communications outreach on behalf of clients and the company that places them in a position of credibility and influence. Ideally, the successful candidate has experience in the private sector managing clients.
• A seasoned public relations executive with the ability to navigate across organization boundaries and influence senior executives without direct authority.??Successfully communicate complex information in clear and simple terms to diverse audiences and gain the confidence of and credibility with others at all levels.
• A bachelor’s degree in a related field (communications, public relations, journalism marketing, political science, public administration) is required.? Master’s degree is not required, but it would enhance a candidate’s qualifications.
Application Procedure: APPLICATION
To apply, please send a résumé, brief cover letter, examples of digital media, design work and writing samples to:
Nicole Kreager, Communications Manager
Vanguard Public Affairs
215 S. Washington Square, Suite 230
Lansing, MI 48933
Contact: Nicole Kreager, 517.657.3944
Date Posted: 01/31/2017
Date Expired: 03/01/2017